close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

good thing we went fishin'..

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Jul 23, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well.. good thing we went fishing in real life rather than on the net.. bottombouncer met me bankside for an all nighter last night.. we did ok.. landed around 9 (i think)fish biggest was 15lbs.. i promised him a bigger fish next time out.. taught him how to tie hair rig.. show him a few tips and stuff i learned along the way.. lotsa BS'n.. :p
    BB.. doood.. next time ya better plan on stayin a little longer... and leave the broomstick at home.. :D

2. WTG brother Ak... I really need to get down there sometime

3. Sounds like a good night AK. Atleast people are still catching fish. I am trying to get out tonight (saturday). Hopefully I can get a few on the bank.

Jake

4. crappielooker

its kinda sucked actually .. we need rain...

5. crappielooker

good luck maan.. i'm taking another guy out there tonight.. hopefully we can tango with a few of them.. :)

6. Wasn't a bad night.......i was a bit tired.....had work and school earlier in the day. Might head back out tonight.......gotta another area I have been wanting to try. Still a bit sleepy :eek:

7. I just noticed that broomstick comment......... :rolleyes:

I had another med/hvy spinning setup....left it at my dad's in FLA.....after one of the hurricanes last year someone stole it and my Big Iron/Big Cat rig. That baitcaster/rod is more meant for kingfish/dolphin. Right when I was getting ready to loosen the drag on that 2nd to last carp the hook popped.

8. Been raing like crazy up here Ak... too much for me LOL

9. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

10. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

I'll be going somewhere tomorow with the girlfriend, she likes COSI :rolleyes: . You and anyone else is welcome to join!

11. BigChessie

Might have to do it.....

12. BigChessie

Hey MUSH Weds is supposed be around 78. Might be a better day to be out. Call my cell and let me know if Weds works. If I can get ahold of AK I'll see what he is doing.

13. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Ehh, got work weds til 8. Maybe I can get out early? Well, I will still be hitting cosi up tomorow (tuesday). Will be equipped with a large cooler and 4 gallons of kroger water!

14. BigChessie

What time you going?

15. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

3ish...Want me to call you when I leave?