close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good source for arrow parts?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by NickRummy, Jul 26, 2007.

1. First I have to say I have hardly any experience with arrows so if I don't include needed information let me know.

I bought a set of easton XX75 arrow shafts (1816 I think) for a project of mine and bought a bunch of inserts for them. It all worked out perfectly but I'm looking to buy more of the inserts. Is there a good place (with good pricing) to buy the inserts? I'm in need of about 50-100 of them. Thanks!

Nick

2. don't know what you are using them for but I know dicks carrys them.... i see you are from akron Portage archery is off of waterloo rd just east of 43! they will have what you need!

3. Nick if would you like to sell a few of those arrows I whoul;d be interested! MIKE

4. Thanks jiggin'fool! I was thinking about taking the boat out monday maybe I'll stop by and see what he has! Do you have a phone number or anything for over there? I couldn't seem to find the store on the net.

Mike, Let me see if this new idea I have will work and if it does I have 4 that are new never used. I'll PM you with details later.

5. I don't know the number off hand but if you are going east on 224 and make a right on 43 the first stop light is waterloo rd.... make a left and he is down about 100 yards on the left!

6. i know gamder mountain carries them i think i got like 12 of them for 2 or 3 bucks