Good night on the GMR

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by GMRcatman, Mar 17, 2008.

1. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Man I love high water! Only had about 1/2 hour to fish before dark, but glad I did. Landed 4 channels between 3 and 7 pounds, missed a couple more. Haven't been able to get out much this year, so it felt great. With more rain coming I will be out as much as possible over the next week. If anyone would like to join me I have a mess of shad to share, especially some of you guys I haven't seen for a couple of years

2. where do you go on the gmr i live in hamilton and fish it a lot im trying to meet people to go fishing with .

3. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Mostly around the Middletown area during high water and especially in the spring for channels and carp. When the flatheads start getting more active I fish from Middletown all the way down to the Ohio. Catfish are my first love, but I fish for anything that swims! Have rod, will travel! I do hit the Hamilton area quite a bit.

4. sweet we need to hook up and do some fishing me and a few buddies hit up catfishermans paradise once a week over in somerville and the gmr around hamilton and up in trenton quite a bit also but we havent had that much luck in the gmr.

5. It is good to see you back. I hope I don't have you mistaken with someone else, but we have fished the GMR for flatties a few times together. I may have to hit some flooded areas this weekend and try for a few fish. Give me a PM.

6. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Yes, you have the right guy. Good to hear from you! I just got back from a great night on the GMR. I'll send you a PM and make some plans.

7. awesome the weather is looking about right so that means ill be at rush run tomorrow afternoon to hopefully get my limit on trout.