Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Esox nation
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out this morning with the usual net man, I mean fishing partner my older brother Team Plaker. I spent the good part of the morning watching Jay play the quantity game, while I attempted to play the quality game. It paid off when I put on "Ole Faithful" aka the Purple Pearl Gizz4. Watched this 31 incher follow it up right to me then he blasted it! Luckily I was able to get a good hook set on him from that close, cause he peeled drag and did multiple tail dances. I must say another highlight of my morning was seeing the look on Jays face when he realized I had just went one up on him for the year :D

For those who are wondering this ski was released back into the water quickly and successfully.

P.S. I guess he wasn't an Ohio State fan because as soon as I took my hat off it happened. Hence the outstanding hair style!

Attachments

·
LMR Master Angler
940 Posts
Nice fish man....one of these days I am gonna have to get me a ski.....afraid to get addicted though...lol

·
Fishing Deadbeat
543 Posts
I must say another highlight of my morning was seeing the look on Jays face when he realized I had just went one up on him for the year :D
Still a whole lotta year left. ;) Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts