close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Morning OGF!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by WarEagle, Sep 28, 2005.

1. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

Good Morning Site. 6:21a and all is well in Indiana. Hope to get out and do a little fall largemouth fishin today. Man I wish it were 74 degrees every day.

WAR

2. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Hey War Eagle,

Seeing your from Franklin, have you ever fished Summit lake? My brother and I are heading there Saturday Morning. (he is getting Married Saturday evening and his future wife wants him outta the way until 6:30). He has fished it before and likes the place but I have not. Any suggestions?

3. JBJ

JBJ

Hello, WAR. I see you are making the rounds today. Good luck with the fishing today.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Hello War Eagle :) Glad to see you finally woke up . :D

5. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

It worked out great. 15 largemouth on a buzzbait in less than 2 hours. Nice cloud cover about 4:30p in Evansville, IN. Broke off 2 nice ones in some deeeep cover. My mistake for throwing 8lb IronSilk trying to give myself the distance on casts to reach the far bank. But it was great anyway.

Nite All.

WAR

6. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

Good Mooooorning Everyone.

Doesn't look like I can get on the water today... if so it won't be for long. :mad:

But I hope some of you folks do. Weather is fantastic compared to the mid-90's we have had for so long.

WAR

7. WarEagle

WarEagle FNG

Good Morning Guys and Gals. Fall is such an awesome time of year. I have to help a friend move today, but I better get some time this afternoon to get a line wet or else!

TGIF.

WAR