close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Morning From Qatar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by "J", Feb 7, 2005.

1. "J"

"J"

Just wanted to let everyone know we're in place and in one piece, first time I've been able to check in and had over 300 new posts but to bad I can't check them all out (only aloud 20 mins at a time) to many people not enough computers adds up to a time allotment for everyone. I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and encouragement. This place is huge and runs non stop 24/7 we were extremely glad to see the successful election it makes it worth while, everyone here are in good spirits and work their tales off doing an outstanding job. When ever you hear bad things about todays youth you come here and it will open your eyes and change your thinking, these guys and gals are number one in my book. Well got to run and again thanks from the bottum of my heart. God bless. "J"

2. Take care J, great to hear you made it over there safely. God bless..

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

"J" glad to hear from you. Glad things are going good also. Believe me we are thinking of all of you guys over there. I know what you mean about the young kids today, been there too buddy. Get the hat out and send the picture we have a place reserved for it!! Take care and becareful! Give our best to the troops!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Great to hear from you J! We'll keep the lights on for you, and here's to a safe return home!

5. Glad to hear your safe!!!!

keep up the good work

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Glad to hear your safe! We are thinking of you! Tell you brothers and sisters in uniform we are all in support! Get-r-done!

7. J,
    Thank you for making the world a better place. Whatever you need, just let us know and I'm sure we can get together and here and send you some goodies.

8. Good to hear your safe and let everyone know we`re thinking of them and keeping them in our prayers.

Bub

9. stay safe and come home soon

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Great to hear from you man. Were all thinking about ya and take care of your self.

11. Im just glad theres guys and gals like yourself willing do be in harms way for those of us here at home. Thank you so much, and thank your buddys as well. You all are in our minds and thoughts daily! Again Thank you!!!! Glenn

12. J, we can not thank you enough for what you are doing for ALL AMERICANS, even the ones who do not appreciate it. Thanks just does not seem like a good enough or strong enough word but since I cant think of something better to say, thanks for taking care of us.

13. Hey man !...keep your head up and make it back home SAFE !

steely123

14. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Good to hear from you. Keep the reports coming when you have time.
    Don't forget to send your address. We won't forget you!

If any person is related to a soldier in the combat zone, the American Red Cross will send your care packages to the soldier for free.

15. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Like everyone said already, Glad to hear you are safe and all is going good!

16. Hang in there man. Hope to hear from you soon.

17. Thanks for doing a good job and showing what America is made of. Thak you

18. J,

Best of wishes to you all in Qatar. Being a true civilian, we don't thank you guys and gals enough for your time and effort. Get home safe and soon. we'll leave some fish for ya to catch.

Eric

19. May you all stay safe and sound till you return home. A big heartfelt thanks from an old vet.

20. Keep up great attitude.
    Good to hear your buddies are thinking positive.
    You will look back at this as the most important time of you life and we all feel a big debt of gratitude to all of you for your commitment.
    God bless you all.