Good Luck Zips, and Good Luck Flashes!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by KSUFLASH, Mar 14, 2008.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Just wanted to wish both mens Basketball teams good luck as they both try to make it to the finals tomorrow at the MAC Championship game. My wife and I will be up at the games tonight at the Quicken Loans Arena....Wish my buddy Exexec could be there, as it was his passion to sit all week long at every MAC Tourney game.

I would like to see Akron and Kent battle it out in the finals....So for once I will root for Akron to win....

good luck to both teams....

flash-------------------------------------out

2. Akron should do ok in the finals if they don't have to shoot free throws. Maybe this year they can foul the player with time running down before letting him fire up the 3.

3. Kent 25
    Miami 23
    at the half!

Go RedHawks!!!!

4. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

That game was a dogfight ! Great game and Kent pulls it out !

GO ZIPS and my boy Nick Dials (straight outta Willard) !:D

5. KSUFLASH

it is 1:45am...just got home from the game....Akron looked unbeatable....Kent looked sloppy....

I am glad this is comming down to Akrron vs. Kent...may the best team win....

I know my buddy is looking down and smiling now....

flash--------------------------------out

6. KSUFLASH

GO KENT!!!!

flash----------------------------out

7. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

i threw up in my mouth... congrats ben...

8. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

I was at the Kent-Akron game in Akron, when Kent blew a 13 point lead in the final 2 minutes. Kent won it with a 3 with 2 seconds left, but before that, Akron's Center, Jeremiah Wood hit a 3 with 9 seconds left, the place went nuts, the lid was off the JAR :D

I wish Kent would have done better in the tourny too represent the MAC because we get no respect!

9. Congrats Ben......

Frank