close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good-Luck Uns 2

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by toot, Jun 12, 2004.

1. toot

toot crappiebub's tag-along

Just want to wish my bro.(crappiebub) luck at the Cat Tourny this weekend. Got to pay for that new motor!!!!! :) Also good-luck to {how could I forget} My nephew JUSTCRAZY :rolleyes: .. Have-fun TooT

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Don't pay any attention to what some of these guys say about my fishing on here, they are fishermen, they LIE!! :D We'll have to get out and hit the River sometime this week if the rains hold off. Didn't do too well on the cats saturday night.
    Later
    Bob

3. WHAT!!!!!! another Nash on here????? :eek: :eek:
    I hope this one has atleast a little fishing talent ;) welcome aboard Toot.

4. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Just saw that youngest brother Wrinklepig signed up! Welcome aboard. :D

5. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

The only problem is that if by chance all four of us hit the board at one time, IT WILL CRASH. That is just the luck we live with!

Toot I sure miss WDVE in the morning. Bob And Tom in the morning suck and so do all the local morning shows here in Columbus. They just talk to here themselves go, DVE is just plain funny!

6. do you guys pick on Crappiebub too????? If so it ought to be fun :D but welcome to the show

7. toot

toot crappiebub's tag-along

:) Not when I`m in his boat in the middle of the lake!!!! :eek: Nice bro. Later:: :toot :rolleyes:

8. catking

catking Banned

To ya Roberto...And WELCOME to the OGF all you other 'bubs :D THE CATKING !!!