close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

good luck Presque group!!

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by hardwaterfan, Feb 17, 2005.

1. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

Just wanted to say good luck to you all.... hope you get into em real good!

Ill be waiting for full reports and pics!! :p :)

Have fun and be safe. ;)

2. Why thanks!
    By 12:15 I'll be "on the road, headin east"

3. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Thanx HWF....I just talked to KSUFlash. Hes been on the ice 30 mins and has 5 gills and a crappie on the ice. Ice is 12 inches but not the good clear stuff. He said he's out of lot 2 and there are 75 shanties out there with him. I will be up in the morning.

Gene

4. I just talked with DaleM who is fishing with Ben. His words..."I have never seen anything like this."

He told me he's already caught 20 something gills and Ben has some crappie too. He REALLY likes watching the fish on Ben's camera.

I can't wait until the morning. Been a long, long day. This past Wednesday, my uncle passed away. Today was the funeral. Real good hearted guy. Hard worker, letter carrier for 28 years, do anything for anyone. He gave me my first set of golf clubs when I was a teenager. Wish I would have been in contact more, but that's the way life takes you sometimes. This weekend, I'll be thinking of him often, with a good feeling in my heart.

See you guys on the ice.

5. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Me too!
    Big Daddy, sorry to here about your Uncle. If you talk with those guys tell'em to save some for us.
    Dixie Chicken

6. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Carl....Gosh, so sorry to hear about your Uncle. Sounds like he was one heck of a man....

7. Sorry For Your Loss Carl.good Luck On The Trip. Might Be Up, Don't Know Yet. Have A Blast.

8. Catch a fish for me guys.

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Sorry to hear that Carl.

Hope you guys tear em up, and wish I could be there!

10. Sorry to hear of the loss of your uncle Carl
    Geowol

11. Sounds like the wind is really supposed to howl tommorrow. Anyone know where I can pick up some ice anchors in the morning ? Does the bait store have any ?
    See you in the morning........

Longspur

12. Thanks everyone. It means alot.

See you all in the AM. Let's have some fun!

13. Winds 20-22MPH from the West Saturday, drop down to 6mph from the ene Sunday.

Should be interesting!!!LOL

14. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Carl, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.