close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by kruggy1, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Were leaving in the morning for meigs county and be back tuesday, just wanted to tell yall GOOD LUCK this season.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Same to you. I hope to get down to my place in Hocking Co. in a week or so and try to get Mr. Tom. I'll at least get out and enjoy the early morning sites.

3. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh Senior Member

We didnt have the best of luck. (Kruggy1 and I) In two days of bird hunting we saw 2 deer and six wild dogs. We have heard from other hunters in the area that these dogs were becoming a real problem.
    All of the gobbling we heard was far off and/or followed by a shot. Any one have any suggestions to help us out? This is private property in a very poor area. People just let the dogs go if they cant afford to feed them anymore. They were all packed up and obviously very cagey/wild. But I/we still have a problem with shooting dogs. (Pretty taboo even to talk about.)
    Any advise would be heplfull.

4. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and shoot as many as you can, as long as you are sure they are wild. I'm sure you would see an improvement in your hunting area also.

5. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

30-06 (verb) the dogs.