close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good GMR weekend

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by gmrkatman, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Fished with Insane Squad Friday night, caught a couple myself, one flattie and one channel. Took my daughter on her last night trip of the year Saturday night and had the magic bait. Caught my PB channel, 15.8#. That was followed by 4 flatheads 15-24 pounds. Ran out of the bait my daughter had caught for me earlier in the day and put on some tiny goldfish that I had left. Not even a tap from a turtle. Went back with Insane and ohiocatman and his wife Sun and all we could muster up was a small channel and a small flathead. Still, Saturday made up a great overall weekend.

2. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

You guys down at the usual spot?

3. No, we were at my usual spot in Middletown. I am going to try to get in a few nights this week if you want to join me.

4. I see you did not mention the big one that got away Friday night and to let everyone know how beautiful the spot is..

Heres Dave --" Phil i got one,seems pretty large, ^$#$# it ran into the structure and it's stuck." This is a typical GMR situation in my spots..

Hope to have some pictures soon..

Insane-------out