close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good deal !!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by jamiekeasler, Jul 18, 2007.

1. jamiekeasler

jamiekeasler

0   0   0

Brand new "stone" 6cu ft.... 1 and 1/2 bag mortar mixer 6hp honda engine $1100.00 firm paid $1650.00 bought to stone culture my house and now have no use for it! 419-204-5929 ask for jamie
    "stone" is the manufacturer silly

you might know that you dont put "stones" as in pebbles in mortar. lol

that is concrete or grout mortar is what you bond bricks and block with it would be hard to lay "stones in between block and get them level ....you think?
    All confusion clarified ????? I have a video for 19.99 wanna buy 1?
    Lima ohio is where it is!!!! also nw ohio off i-75

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

jamiekeasler Brand new stone (10 batches of mortar ran through it) 6cu ft 1 and 1/2 bag stone mortar mixer 6hp honda engine $1100.00 firm paid $1650.00 bought to stone culture my house and now have no use for it! 419-204-5929 ask for jamie

is the unit new? or the stone? im confused and where are u located at might help people out on the location

3. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

jamiekeasler
    Brand new "stone" 6cu ft.... 1 and 1/2 bag mortar mixer 6hp honda engine $1100.00 firm paid $1650.00 bought to stone culture my house and now have no use for it! 419-204-5929 ask for jamie
    "stone" is the manufacturer silly

you might know that you dont put "stones" as in pebbles in mortar. lol

that is concrete or grout mortar is what you bond bricks and block with it would be hard to lay "stones in between block and get them level ....you think?
    All confusion clarified ????? I have a video for 19.99 wanna buy 1?
    Lima ohio is where it is!!!! also nw ohio off i-75

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yea it helps so it was bought new and used to do your house so it is actually used and 2 i didnt know stone was the manufaturer and 3 i dont know anything about that kind of work and 4 alot of times when i think i get into trouble you think?

4. jamiekeasler

jamiekeasler

0   0   0

your funny I like a sense of humor!!!!! It is used but in this line of work "it is considered virgin" new at that point barely scratched