close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Deal at Dick's

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by moondog5814, May 31, 2008.

1. moondog5814

moondog5814 captainhook

I had a $15.00 coupon if you spent $50.00. I have been looking at a Plano Ultimate Magnum Pro Series tackle bag. It was $39.99. I got it, a nice golfglove, and some bottom bouncers. When I went to pay, the girl said that I needed to buy $5.00 more, since the bag was only $29.99. Picked up a couple of Erie Dearies to add to the collection. The bag is really nice and comes with 6 big plastic boxes. Plenty of room for all of my Dipsies and Jets and all of the other necessities. So in summary, I got all of that for $35.00.

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Is that the blue bag w/ rain fly in a zipper at the bottom? If so i picked one up last year when they were on sale. I love it. Lots of room.

3. moondog5814

moondog5814 captainhook

Yes, it is the same bag. I had it out last Sunday and like you said....lots of room. I really like it.

4. I have the same bag; picked up last fall at Dick's. I switched out three of the stock boxes with some other plano's that do not have the the bigger compartments in front. The stock boxes hold spinnerbaits nicely ( around 50 or 60 per box), but for crankbaits, jerkbaits, traps, i used the other boxes.

Ryan