close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

good day of bass fishing!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by esoxhunter, May 7, 2004.

1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

Hit a new body of water today that I'm only permitted to refer to as "lake X".
    I think I ended up with 14 largemouth and two decent crappie. Lost one on a spinnerbait, caught one on a RS ShadRap and the rest of my fish (including the crappie) came on a 4" Senko. A few dinks, a bunch in the 12-16" range, and one good 4lb chunker. The gentleman who took me fishing caught several nice ones and a 4lb chunk as well. The action was pretty consistent all day but the best bite seemed to be between 11AM and 1PM.
    The muskies havent treated me too well so far this spring, but I'm really knockin' the tar out of the largemouth :D
    Back to my local pond tomorrow evening.... :rolleyes:
    EH

2. Would that "local pond" be the one I'm thinking of?? If so, I'll join you tomorrow evening if I'm in the area.

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

you bet Duckhound !
    I get off work at 4. Stop in the store and maybe we can throw back a few adult beverages and hit the pond.
    oh, by the way...bring something besides a noodle rod this time :rolleyes: ;)
    EH