close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good day Bassin

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Marshall, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

I want to thank Chuck aka reelmanly for taking me to his honeyhole. I got 4 good ones with the biggest one weighing 5.08lbs. A couple others were close to 5lbs but did not weigh them. Here are the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Once again, you're gettin things done.

Good fishin Marshall

3. what were they hitting?

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

NICE! Nothing like an 18lb bag in 5 hours of fishing! You are the OGF Pond-Fishing Poster Boy ;)

5. Marshall

I cannot take the poster-boy title from you Mike you already own that one bud. All fish was caught on a 3/8 jig with pork trailer.

6. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

I can't believe you have already caught two fish over 5lbs this season. I've got some serious catching up to do.

7. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

Good job Marshall! I'm jealous as hell!

Go big with the JignPig...

8. Nice job Marshall. Thanks for making me feel like a rookie again, i've fished that place around 4-5 times in the last 2 weeks and still hav'nt got bit. Basically using hte same bait u got'm on, just differant color( I sas using black and blue. I know what color i'll use next time.

9. Common Marshall, come tournament time you better save some big ones for us ;)

10. Marshall

Hit the pond today for 6 hours with Chuck and not one bite. I think the sunshine yesterday must have been key. Thanks again Chuck.

11. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Nice fish, cant have much better of a day. I'll be out Sunday looking to get my first bass of 08.