close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good day at the pond

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishJunky, Jun 9, 2004.

1. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

Had a great day at a couple of ponds on the same property this past weekend. Got there around 9am and fished for bass till about 1pm. Me and my buddy caught alot of nice bass average weight being 2# :D !! Got a huge surprise when I threw a dark green Senko and caught a 3 1/4# Smallmouth. Talking about a fight :D .. Then we pulled out the ultralites and fished for Gills the size of frisbies. O.K. they where not that big but it sure felt like it on ultralites with 4# test.

I was wandering if any of you guys own bellyboats and would like to get together and head down to AEP for a Weekend fishing tourny?? Just an idea.

2. Way to go man, sounds like a good day! I was out this morning with similar luck on bluegills. Kept 22 with four being around 8 1/4", which was a real blast on the ultralights also. However, the bigger bass didn't respond right at daylight this morning.
    I would be up for a weekend trip down to AEP. I own a belly boat and don't use it near enough. Those ponds look real good down there!

3. FishJunky

FishJunky AEP Tuber Association

I just want to get back down there and do some more fishing. Maybe next month sometime?? I would like to get a few guys together and have a weekend tourny!