Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning early, 6:30am, hopped in the truck and drove down to the river to spend a few hours and enjoy the quiet mornng before the busy day starts.

When i got there i just sat on the river bank, enjoyed a hot cup of coffee, watched the sun come up over the trees, listening to the river. It was perfect, one of those mornings that just makes you love being outdoors.

I fished for a couple hours or so, tossing around a grub, a fluke, then a buzzbait, no takers ,but it didnt bother me one bit...I left with a smile and headed home to prepare for the big day today....my wedding. Today is a good day.

·
Pirateer
2,009 Posts
Woke up this morning early, 6:30am, hopped in the truck and drove down to the river to spend a few hours and enjoy the quiet mornng before the busy day starts.

When i got there i just sat on the river bank, enjoyed a hot cup of coffee, watched the sun come up over the trees, listening to the river. It was perfect, one of those mornings that just makes you love being outdoors.

I fished for a couple hours or so, tossing around a grub, a fluke, then a buzzbait, no takers ,but it didnt bother me one bit...I left with a smile and headed home to prepare for the big day today....my wedding. Today is a good day.
A woman who doesn't outright shoot you for fishing on the morning of your wedding, now that's a KEEPER! Congrads man, I wish you the best.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts