Ohio Game Fishing banner

What's the most important thing you look for in a fishing charter? (Select up to 3)

• Experienced guide and service

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Convenient location, privacy and amenities like fish cleaning and restaurants

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Lodging available right at or near the marina

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • The charter only runs one trip daily, putting all the focus on your party

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Price and included benefits like bait, tackle, ice, fish cleaning.

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Flexibility of fishing methods and accessible locations

Votes: 10 50.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Email [email protected] with inquiries.
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mar-LuAG2-16.gif

Hello OGF Nation! We still have some good weekend openings for charter in April, May and June, as well as most weekdays. $100 off per day for any April charter as well as 15% off the cost of lodging for our charter boat customers, weekend or week day. Our motel and cabins are just a minute walk from the boat. Just mention you saw this offer on OGF. We also have motel rooms and cabins available for almost anytime throughout the season for charter guests and anyone who is looking for lodging with your own boat. When you stay with us you have free boat ramp & dockage as well as fish cleaning and storage available. Visit www.mar-lu.com for full details. Remember, prime spring walleye jigging is right around the corner!

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just added a new direct email address. If you'd like to get a hold of me directly, email me at [email protected]. Happy to discuss anything with anyone. Take care and let's hope the new extended forecast from NOAA holds up. Good Fishing!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are your motel/cabins open in April? I called the other day looking for April 15th -19th but was told they might not be open by then.

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are your motel/cabins open in April? I called the other day looking for April 15th -19th but was told they might not be open by then.
I apologize for the confusion, we plan to open on Friday, April 1st. Please call Erika at 419-732-3300 or toll free at 1-888-882-0338. Thanks!

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our discounts are for charters and lodging packages. Call Erika at 888-882-0338 for lodging only rates. I'm pretty sure she'll be willing to make some deals for early April. You can see all our rates at www.mar-lu.com

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still running the April special through the end of the month. April 23, 24 (Saturday and Sunday) just opened up last night due to a rescheduling. April 30, May 1 is open too. I can be flexible on rates if you have a smaller party, 2-4 people.

Email or call me directly if you have a charters question or are interested. Give me a buzz, if I can't take your call right away, please leave a detailed message and I'll get right back. [email protected] and my direct number is 440-476-5731. If your interested in just lodging, ramp, dockage, give Erika a call at 888-882-0338 (toll free), or [email protected]. Good luck everyone and have a Blessed Easter.

Ron

1 - 12 of 12 Posts