close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

good by to catking????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Jun 24, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

So long buddy, you will be missed here.

2. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Missed would be putting it lightly. Is there anything I can do personally? Please let me know.

4. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Did I miss something?

5. Same thing I missed to I guess. We want details.

6. Jeeze , whats going on with the king? Long live the king.

7. what???????????? no way...........

8. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Goodbye, Good luck.

flash----------------------------out

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

For someone that has not fished in 10 years, Da King sure had alot of info to pass along :D Rick...get your arse back over here, you are well thought of by alot of people!

10. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Good one Jack....I think he did make "one cast" in those 10 years.....

11. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

yes king, as much as we hate you we love you too. :D Not sure of the details but if the trouble is in being a moderator/enforcer than drop that and become just a b.s.er and rock the boat yourself once in awhile.

12. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just to let those of you that ask, Rick (Catking) has stepped down from the staff of OGF by his own choice. We all hope he comes back as an active member and continues to be a part of Ohiogamefishing. Again this was a choice Rick made himself. Please understand he will be back when he fells the time is right. He is fine health wise, just decided it was time to move on. Thanks to those of you that ask. When we hear from him we will pass this along to him.

13. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

thanks for the info. dale!

14. Thanks again Dale. Rick always seemed to be a little to wide open to be a mod on here and you guys have to put in allot of time on here, which is hard for somebody in his line of work to do during the summer.He'll definetly be missed. :(

15. catking

catking Banned

Hey Guys & Gals- I stepped down as an owner of this site. I never was a moderator ;) as for the reason why, I'll leave some things where they belong ;) but I do want to thank you all for being such great people. I will miss this place for sure and I wish you all well in the future .... Rick

16. It feels strange already that the catking has left the building. I hope your still viewing the posts. Thanks for leading me here when we all scattered from GFO.You always had an answer to my questions and many other members too. The good times, the bad times. remember the time the guys had a pic of a growth. It looked just like you...lol. See you go through some heckling. Then I'de watch you go into action to prove your point. We even had a tiff. We got through it. And were better for it. Being a mod, has to take up alot of time. You must be a speed reader. Hats off to the guys that have put so much time in to make OGF a great site. Got alot new members on here now. Too bad, for them the catking is moving on. so 'do what you gotta do ... get er done and hurry back'

17. Man we hate to see you leave.stop in once in awhile.

Bub

18. Bummer. You'll be missed King. I hope you will still stop by the SW section occasionally and liven things up.

Take care.

Steve

19. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Sorry to see you stepping down, kind of heard about it this past weekend at our carp outing. Hope you will still continue coming to the carp outings maybe you can actually fish them this year ;) By the way the Ohio Carp king bar has been risen to almost 22 Lbs this past weekend.

OGF lost a valuable member, this place will not be the same without the king around anymore.

20. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I wasn't under the impression that Rick left as a member (as he is still posting) just didn't want the hassles of helping run the place.