close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Good Bass Fishing In August???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BANDIT, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Due to my low seniority at work I tend to get stuck with some awful vacation dates for bass fishing. Last year had 3rd week of August, went to Table Rock and suffered through several 100+ days on the water, couldn't fish at night because I didn't have my own boat and they wouldn't let me out after dark with the rental. Got the first 2 weeks of August this year. Looking for somewhere probably north of Cincinnati...lol for some action largemouth, smallmouth whatever. Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York maybe even Canada. Only have a 16' Bumble Bee so Great Lakes out of the question and from what I hear so is St. Clair. Any suggestions, past experiences etc would be greatly appreciated... :D :D :D

2. catking

catking Banned

Westernpart. There is a small town that has #1- Nice motels that you can park your boat at with no worrys. #2- Great home cooked food next door. #3 doesn't take that long to get there(12 hours or so from Cincinnati) #4- About 40-50 GREAT fishing lakes that at times you will have to yourself. The bass fishing is very good that time of year, both smallies and LM bass.If interested, PM me, for further details, including the name of the town and a few inside tips. Been going there for 15 years or so. CATKING

3. DA KING always comes through doesn't he??? :D :D I think we should have a new forum titled ASK DA KING and it would save everyone a lot of time by just asking him first. Thanks for the info, my wife is looking at it right now we probably will end up there. I'll get back in touch with you for further info. Thanks again. :)

Oh yeah, if anyone else has any other suggestions, I'm all ears.... :D