Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The most awesome owner of Mad Moose baits made this to my exact specs. Oh yeah...I'm that guy...oops LOL!

I have made a few tail spinners and have caught crappie on them in a bass heavy pond, so I thought I would make one "crappie specific".
What do you think?
FYI if someone wants to test them for me at your favorite crappie spot let me know, I would love to get some reviews!:T

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
look as good or better than any i,ve seen. would like to try one.
PM me your address and I will get one to you this week. I will send the next two fishermen who reply a freebie. PM your address after replying!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Does this mean i get a freebie!? looks like it will work fine, may put half a crawler on the end and try for walleyes too.

·
Registered
11,392 Posts
Looks great but I would prefer a single octopus hook It should also be a killer white bass bait.:)

·
CJ Wolfpack
4,311 Posts
It should also be a killer white bass bait.:)
That's exactly what I was thinking when I first looked at the picture of it. I'm sure it'll do damage on a number of species swimming around.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
!%!%!%
The most awesome owner of Mad Moose baits made this to my exact specs. Oh yeah...I'm that guy...oops LOL!

I have made a few tail spinners and have caught crappie on them in a bass heavy pond, so I thought I would make one "crappie specific".
What do you think?
FYI if someone wants to test them for me at your favorite crappie spot let me know, I would love to get some reviews!:T

i went totaly off the wall on my tec. got in to some nice largemounth, and the stangest thing was will i was bluegill fishing. large pond. gill were holding to very small area about the size of a pickup truck. if i was not in that zone no bites at all. ended up with 11 keepers. later in the day the bass were the same; u was not in a small area ,nothing. u was in thr area ,bam, bam, bammmmmmmm.
!%!%!%!%

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
EPIC FAIL....
know how hard it is to test a new bait when you leave it on the kitchen table???????

UGH! LOL!!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i went fishing one day. got to the lake to discover that i had left my fishing poles at the house. see any one beat that one.
I left my bow at home on a hunting day.... bout the same lol

·
Turgid Member
572 Posts
Got to the reservoir, and my motor was still at home. I was ready to back down the ramp when I realized it.

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys, waiting on a few supplies before I get the lures out to ya, just wanted to keep you updated!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
hay mad moose; i like that name, thats perfectly fine. i make one i,ll send back i make. it looks a liittle primitive, but man the hybreds and crappie love tham.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts