Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
still_luv_sunfish'n
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got beat up at the mog last weekend,not even a touch.this time im going live bait @sawgrass island,4 am till ? (rain or shiner.)-----the rain is my favorite time to fish .no crouds ,and ive caught some of my best fish,and no complaints about not gett'n stuff done.as i do outside work.!%

·
Registered
315 Posts
It is going to be turning on in mog in the next month or so. As soon as the heat kills off some of the weeds the cats will start biting hot. In the last 2 summers I have caught one 13 pounder 2 10 pounders and several 5 pounders rounded off with dozens of smaller eating size fish. I have went there once this spring/summer and am waiting to go again til the weeds die off some. Hope this helps.

·
still_luv_sunfish'n
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is going to be turning on in mog in the next month or so. As soon as the heat kills off some of the weeds the cats will start biting hot. In the last 2 summers I have caught one 13 pounder 2 10 pounders and several 5 pounders rounded off with dozens of smaller eating size fish. I have went there once this spring/summer and am waiting to go again til the weeds die off some. Hope this helps.
that just made me smile big.this year is the first year I had a boat.I have caught many small cats over the years(from shore in hot weather when I could catch nothing else)in my mind I thought that having a boat would help me get them in deap water early.got skunked at mogadore last weakend.thanx for the inspiration.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts