close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gone digital

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Ranger4x4, Jun 27, 2004.

1. hey just got a digital camera, thought i'd post a pic. It's actually a picture of a picture taken on 35mm. The gf caught this carp a while back in chippewa creek. I'll post more pics in the gallery once i figure out how to do so, good fishing all.

Attached Files:

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Hey Ranger,

I thought I was the only person who fishes Chippawa Creek. I know of a place off of Coalbank Road and the tressel where the carping is pretty good. I saw a big goldfish carp about a month ago off of Coalbank,the first one I've seen in the creek.
    You would know where the train tressel is if you fish the same area I do. Where in Wayne County do you fish? Or do you do the upper stretches in Medina County?

3. Howdy Lew, here's another pic. Well I really dont fish too much in Wayne county, aside from Shreve. The area that I fish chippewa creek is just south of the lake in medina county. A good friend at work told me of the spot and we've been fishing it together quite often since then, as it is only about 5 minutes from where I work in Seville. I was looking on a map and I think I know the area you are talking about on coalbank road, I'd like to check it out sometime, as well as any other fishing areas here in wayne. I had heard people talking about fishing somewhere near the wadsworth airport for pike but I dont know exactly where I can and can't fish. Same with the south end of rittman, it looks like some good fishing areas there but whether it's private or not is another thing. One thing i'd really like to know is if you know any landowners/farmers who dont mind letting responsible hunters share their land for groundhog/squirrel hunting. I'm not looking to take anyones deer woods away hehe, I'm just lookin for a place closer than ashland. Well, i'll keep postin the pics as I get them, and if I find any more fishing spots i'll let ya know.

Attached Files: