close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Golden Retriever pups coming soon.....

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fastlane, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

0   0   0

Our female is ready to bust any day now. If you are looking for a good family dog, we will have pups ready in about 6 weeks. AKC registered. 1st shots and wormed. I have 3 kids so the pups will be used to being handled and not the "cage pups" you find at many pet stores or puppy ranches. Post a reply if interested

Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  2. Fastlane

0   0   0

Well she started having pups shortly after I posted this. 10 total 7 males and 3 females. We have a good mix of light and dark in this litter. Pics coming soon. This round was pretty hard on mom though and she is still exhausted. I was up until 6 am with her and had to be to work @ 9. I was over an hour late but luckily I have cool co-workers and boss.

3. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

0   0   0

hey fastlane
    are these pup's hips guarenteed. i was just talking to my wife about getting a retriever
    pup. we are about to put down our 13 year old shepard and were thinking of getting a pup real soon. if we would decide on one i believe we would want a female. where are you located?
    bt

4. Fastlane

0   0   0

bttmline, I hope the pics came through for you ok. Sorry to hear about your shepherd. They are wonderful loyal dogs and after 13 years you get quite attached. If you decide you want one of these once they start to develope I will forward you some more pics of the females.

5. Fastlane

0   0   0

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

0   0   0

oohh maaaan.. i really dont want to go through the puppy stages again.. :p :eek:
    they are a great looking bunch.... :) and if their temperment are the same as their parents, i will be thinking hard about them for myself.. :)

7. Fastlane

0   0   0

CL, I think that a new pup would be great for Rover ;)

8. Fastlane

0   0   0

Picture of the crew. Better pics to follow

Attached Files:

9. JIG

JIG

0   0   0

I HAVE A CHOC. NOW ABOUT 6 MO AND I LOVE EM! THIS IS MY THIRD LAB. THE BEST THING U CAN DO TO TRAIN THE DOG(HYPER) IS AT NIGHT TILL 6-1YR OLD IS TO CAGE THEM. COVER THE CAGE BECAUSE ITS A SENSE OF SECURITY. IF YOU DONT THEY CHEW AND ***** ALL OVER.
    SECOND IS TO INVEST IN THE INVISIBLE FENCE. NOTHIN WORSE THAN A DOG ON A CHAIN AND YOULL NEVER TRAIN THEM! I PUT MY OWN WIRE IN AND BOUGHT THE TRANSMITTER FROM THE INV. FENCE COMPANY. NOT THE SAMS CLUB!
    BEAUTIFUL PUPS AT A GOOD $ :) IF I DIDNT HAVE TWO. :) :rolleyes:
    JIG

10. Fastlane

0   0   0

How can you resist me?
    Take me home

What a more perfect Valentines Day gift? Ready 2/10. Although my daughter's count was a bit off on the m/f ratio. There are 9 boys and 1 girl. 2 are already spoken for.

Another pic

11. Fastlane

0   0   0

Only a week away. These will make excellent Valentine's Day gifts. Here is an updated picture of some of the sweeties.
    [​IMG]

12. crappielooker

0   0   0

that's a nice group shot... i like the 4th one from the left... :D

13. Fastlane

0   0   0

crappielooker, he could be all yours. If you decide you want to bring rover down to pick one out, let me know. I'd like to bring our friend Pin over when you come down. She is from Thailand too. I'll pm you my phone number.

14. crappielooker

0   0   0

sounds like a date buddy.. :-D

15. Fastlane

0   0   0

Pups are officially ready to go.
    DISCOUNT for members of OGF

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  16. Fastlane

0   0   0

We still have a few left, even one female if anyone on here is interested still. 9 weeks old on 3/5 . These things are eating me out of house and home so they need to find loving parents soon.