close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Golden Retreiver Puppies - Wadsworth Area

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by James30, Jan 22, 2009.

1. James30

James30

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My male Golden Retriever is a daddy and we are temporarily "puppy sitting" while the owners are on a mission trip to South America. There are 9 pups total, 1 male and 1 female are spoken for so there are still 3 females and 4 males available. We will have them for about the next 2 weeks then they will go to the owner's daughter for the last 2 weeks, still in Wadsworth. They were born on around Dec 21st?, approx. and will be available to go at 8 weeks which falls on Valentines Day..... do I hear gift idea??? They have been dewormed and will have their first set of shots before they go, contact me with any questions; at 330-388-4971, PM or emails are ok as well to set a time to come and see. If you choose one, a $50 deposit will hold your pup for you. Thanks, James

Price is $300 for males and $350 for females.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. any pics of the parents?(both) are they registered and any known hip problems etc....had to put down my 15 year old golden a few years back..still have her daughter that is about 11 or so but acts 2 and needs a buddy!!!

3. James30

James30

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Both are AKC registered Golden Retrievers and so are the pups. The male, Remington, is mine and he is 10 years old. He is the older of the two in the photo laying down, the younger one is just the super active uncle chaz (2years old now). The female is the 2nd photo, she has the darker coat, awesome disposition, 2 years old or so and sweet as can be.
    Remington is an offspring of both my parents dogs from the Cincinnati area, no hip problems in any of their dogs or his siblings. I don't know about her but as cautious as the owner of the female, Sider, was with looking for a stud dog I would definitely say no.

Remington and Uncle Chaz in 2007
    [​IMG]

Momma
    [​IMG]

Remington resting his old bones with "uncle Chaz" in the back
    [​IMG]

4. will give this some CONSIDERABLE thought over the weekend...uncle chaz looks like an ornery little trouble maker!! LOL!!!:p great looking dogs for sure!

5. James30

James30

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump, contact me for a time to come see if interested.

6. James30

James30

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Update, 2 males and 3 females left. Others spoken for so far...

7. Great looking dogs...both the adults and the pups.

8. James30

James30

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Update: 1 male and 3 females left. Here are a couple more photos, they are at the stage where they look like "Air Buddies". They have had their first set of shots, and a 2nd worming treatment. They will the get a third de-wormer before they leave their mother.

This little female loves the baby seat (and she is still available!!)
    [​IMG]

Tired out
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. James30

James30

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

1 male and 1 female left... both adorable... I no longer have them but will put you in touch with the dog owner.

10. James30

James30

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This will be the last update, the pups are 10 wks old and they have 1 male and 1 female left. AKC Goldens, $250.00 either one.

11. caseyroo

caseyroo

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

This is a GREAT DEAL! We picked out a male about 3 weeks agao, and took him home a week agao today. He has been a great pup thus far! Great looking, wonderful temperment, and listens amazingly well for 10 weeks old. You are not going to find a better deal than this on a Golden Pup, Thanks James.
    Tom