close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gold GMC on 270

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Joshy, Jun 12, 2004.

1. Hey, i was just wondering who I waved to in a gold GMC on 270 south this afternoon. I saw the OGF sticker and I couldnt beleive my eyes. Its hard to say hello when you are going 70, so i just flashed my latest copy of in-fisherman and gave the thumbs up. am i lame or what! :rolleyes:
    i guess its better than flashing something else

-josh ;)

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Joshy! That was me man! I'm beginning to think that the Endsley's are a Jeep family ;)

Regardless, nice to meet you...if that's what you'd call it!

3. hey thats cool. I figured it had to be a mojor player on the site to already have a sticker. and yes the Endsleys have always been a jeep family, currently 4 out of 5 members own a jeep. ;) maybe we will meet sometime for real

-josh

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Why not meet the entire Team. Come on up to the outing! If you can make it, even for a little while you'd put a face with the guys on here.

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Come on over for a day that I promise you will NOT forget! And may well go home with some gifts from us, the team. Have you looked at EVERYTHING being given away?! I'm totally pumped!;) :D