Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trains tracks in Oak Harbor are being worked on. Detour to the west to SR590 then up to SR2.

When we went up there on wensday. we took the detour west then turned onto Tussainst Point Rd. (not very wide road) took north, it curves to the east and comes back to SR19.

Just thought I would give you Guys/Gals a heads up.

Larry

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
The trains tracks in Oak Harbor are being worked on. Detour to the west to SR590 then up to SR2.

When we went up there on wensday. we took the detour west then turned onto Tussainst Point Rd. (not very wide road) took north, it curves to the east and comes back to SR19.

Just thought I would give you Guys/Gals a heads up.

Larry
Lepatt,
Are you not able to go under neath the tracks a little bit futher to west of the main tracks?
Thanks,
Ron

·
Lake Erie Charter Captain
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lepatt,
Are you not able to go under neath the tracks a little bit futher to west of the main tracks?
Thanks,
Ron
Not for sure, may beable too. This was only my 3rd time going through Oak Harbor, don't know the area very well.

Larry

·
Registered
43 Posts
you can head west on water street, thru downtown, follow S.R. 163 out of town past high school, then north on township rd.92, east on 98, which is also called salem carol road. These roads can handle most trailers, and get you back to 19 quickly instead of all the way to 590. I tried to insert a map, don't know if it worked. See ya there. tempted to call in sick to work and go now. it looks great out

Dave-tenrds

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=&city=oak+harbor&state=oh&zipcode=43449

1 - 5 of 5 Posts