Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up to lake loramie this weekend,anybody care to share any tips on where the crappie are hitting?:D Might see if I can come up with a saugeye too....I will be making the maiden voyage on my new boat..Hopefully will be fishing and not having to tinker too much w/boat....Thanks... Oh yea where can I get one of those team OGF stickers for the rig???

·
Registered
86 Posts
Crappie Fishing is slow, but I would try any pads you find and brush... The saugeye would be below the spillway if we get some rain again soon...

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When you say below the spillway are you talking in the lake or down in what looks like a creek

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats what I thought,but alot of the time I hear "There hitting at the spillway"so I wasnt sure if it was actually below or just by it.
thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Byg,

I grew up in that neck of the woods. I read where you have a new boat. Go slow...there are many submerged stumps and Lake Loramie is known to have wrecked many lower units. The entire lake is about 4-5 feet deep and the water warms up there faster than here in central Ohio. Good luck to you!!

Tony B.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts