Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading up to Knox Lake Friday late afternoon. Haven't seen any posts on Knox in a while, anyone been having any luck up there?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I fish knox freaquently fished there on tuesday crappie are slow but you can catch them I was using jigs tipped with minnows.Also caught 3 good size channel cats while fishing for crappie really really fun on a ultra light pole.As far as bass go there were quite a few guys out the fishing for them one of the guys that went passed me said he caught 5 good size bass in the narrows section he was flipping a rubber worm looked to be a grn pumpkin color.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I went there last Sunday, small crappies are everywhere. We usually find big groups of them near stumps; however, they are everywhere really. I didn't see any big one caught that day, too many small ones. We were using double jig 1/16 with small white grub. No luck with lm/sm, when we got there, tons of tourney boats were leaving the lake. Try tube or texas-rigged senko worm. Good luck !

·
Registered
42 Posts
earlier in the year i was catching some huge crappie at knox now all I catch is small ones I dunno whats up ive tried i was catching the bigger ones earlier in the year on road runners with white grub twister tails youd think youd catch a bigger one every now and again i know they are in there.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feeback guys. We did make it up but it was really slow in regards to the bass. I did hook up a monstor catfish that I just posted so it was worth the trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts