close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Going to hit knox first thing friday anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish4Fun, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Hey iam going to hit knox first thing friday morning around 5:30am plan to launch at the dam ramp. if anyone wants to go i have room for one. let me know i will check my pm and this thread for the last time at midnight when i get home from work. i will check a couple times at work if have time.

2. Man,you know I wish I could,let me know how you do.

3. coons are still pokeing around the trash cans that earley lol.
    i saw your thread to late ,or i mite of went with ya bc it was such a nice morning.

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I got on the water at 6:15 am it was so foggy couldn't see 5' in front of ya. Fished until just now. I managed about a dozen all were small the biggest was just before i left it went about 1.5lb but he didn't want a pic. He did the old riverwalker and jumped off the hook as i reached for him. NOTE: I did not see all the schooled up shad that i have been seeing on the lake today. Water is a little stained but not bad. Temp was 70 in the morning and 75 when i left. All fish were caught on spinner bait casted to the bank and slow, slow all the way back to the boat. and some take on worm. Took 2 early morning on popper.

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Anth will hook up before the summers over let me know when and river same to ya.

6. Hey,it takes years of practice to master the art of C&R without having to touch the fish! Glad to hear you got into some,maybe we can hit it Tues. or Wed. next week somewhere.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Sounds like a plan i will get back with ya on it.

8. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I wish I would have seen your post F4F , I didnt get up there to pick my boat back up until 7:30a.m. but would have been happy to get out with ya . The steering is realy nice now but on my way home on 71 I heard a very load boom and it scared me to death . I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that I lost my left trailer tire . :( I was in the far left lane when it happend and there was no getting over . I had to pull it between the constuction barrels and change it next to the wall . What a scary thing to do !!!!!!!

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

man i wish i would have known that to you were more than welcome to come out, like you said about my jimmy that boats bad luck for you you better sell it and get that new one.