Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gonna go try in the morning for the first time at Clear Fork. Going alone and hope to catch some bass. Will put some pics up if I do. Hope not to come up empty handed. I work in a prison and my Major has been killing them during his bass tournys. Told me what he is using and the layouts and where he is catching them (well....kinda told me...lol) but I will figure it out. Wish me luck !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well,what every fisherman hates to say " came up empty handed". Had several fish on and they would spit the bait out or I just didnt get the hook set good and lose them up next to the boat :mad:.Getting really frustrated. Just got this boat last month and cant seem to find fish. Trying to learn the lakes and just cant figure out the fish. Been to Delaware,Alum and now Clear Fork. I will not give in to all this bad luck. Hope you all are doing better than I am. Until next time....take care.Chad

·
Registered
506 Posts
In case you aren't too familiar with Clear Fork, the south side is the only side you can shore fish. Not sure if that would make the fish move to the northern side or not. Maybe pressuring them to other waters? Don't know. But there are some nice bass there (I've only shore fished and caught a few nice bass).

But I do see a lot of boaters down by the dam on the southeast casting a lot. Must be bass fishing, as they are using fairly light tackle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts