close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

going ti nimi in morning

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by big_flop, Jul 26, 2007.

1. last couple time out we haven't had any luck any suggestion?

2. Last time we were out we pulled the big :S so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice. Now that the weedbeds are gone I think your best bet is the deep water humps but again we didn't catch a fish. Look out for Gizzard Shad, last weekend we almost had them jumping in the boat!

3. thank's we're getting ready to leave now, didn't want to get soaked this morning,i'll let everyone know what happens

4. Good luck Flop, I hope you nail them and will be interested to see if you have better luck than we did. Watch out for those storms, they are supposed to come back around later today.

5. Just got back a little while ago . we caught 5 altogether my son 4-me 1! lol!
    didn't get on the water till @ 5:00 fished till 9:15 pm.

6. If you don't mind me asking, where in general did you find them and what kind of techniques?

7. my son was using a jsr-4 rapala shad color and caught the first 3 around shore stucture and we caught the last 2 in the middle of the lake where 3ft of water dropped to 15ft, him again on his jointed shad rap and mine ate a black 7in rubber worm. thanks for asking!