close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Going over to Deercreek range

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by BigChessie, Aug 25, 2007.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

I'm going to start heading over to Deercreek to shoot. The same ole Block target is getting boring so wanna hit the walk thru. If anyone would like to shoot some,toss me a pm and we can set something up. !%

2. do they have a walk through range, you can shoot it anytime?

3. Yes the walkthrough range is open all the time. It's not a bad range but the targets used to be in terrible shape. I havn't shot there for a couple years but I heard they fixed them up.

4. BigChessie

They are a lot better now. You have both a walk around and a standard range. I usually warm up on the regular range and double check my pins. Then do a walk through,grab a drink and then hit it again. If you or anyone else is interested, just need to pick a date and time. Always more fun to be shooting for bragging rights.!%

5. Maybe I'll hook up with ya sometime down there BC, like I said I havn't been there for awhile. Maybe we could get 3 or 4 guys together and have a little tournament. I'm sure I'll be in the losing end of it but heck it'll be fun!! I believe I'm gonna go to that shoot in Wilmington this Sat. if anyone would like to hook up there.

6. BigChessie

I was thinking of shooting on next Fri or Sun. I have Wiffle ball tourney on Sat. If anyone wants to shoot just let me know.