Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going to be out there in the morning? I'll be on ch.68 if you want to give me a hollar.:D

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Joe, sorry about that, I didn't figure there would be anyone but the Boiler room operator there tomorrow. It'll be a nice paycheck though.;) We'll get together and make some plans to go fishing one of these days.:D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Sounds good 'Pro. I also work in the main lab. I'll be doing water testing for the EPA today. That way there won't be so much for Mike to do on Tuesday. I may get to wet a line after work depending on the weather.

·
Northcoast Madman
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, all I can say is, it was a great day to be out on the water weather wise. Fishing was slow, I was in the pack outside the firing range. We were marking fish all morning, but couldn't get them to go. I managed two walleye throwing a red and white Dearie after throwing a gold harness for a good part of the morning. Both of the fish hit up high. From the sounds of it, I must have been doing something wrong, because to hear the radio, some folks had no problem getting the fish.:confused: ;)

(Freyedknot, when I called, I was just seeing what you were doing. I heard you and the other guy talking, so I was just saying "hey".:D )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts