Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goin fishin this weekend. Don't know where to go. Any suggestions anyone? We might go to Rocky Fork. I have heared from traphunter the big ones have been hiiten pretty good. :eek: Hey Fastlane if you read this I will tell my dad to give you a call so we can go catch us some big cats. :D . Ihope we can go soon. Its been a long time since we all have been fishing together. Good luck fishin to you and all the members!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you fishin or is it just a get together? Good luck if you fish. Catch a big one! :D Do you have any suggestions for catfish bait(what to use)?

·
Mellons mentor
4,001 Posts
cut shad will catch channels and flatheads this time of year, I just went out and caught some...You must have a castnet to get shad.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I could see my way to a Rocky Fork outing this weekend? But I may have to work this Saturday.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope you can go roadman, and good luck if you do. Flathunter I will be sure to use some shad this weekend. I hope to catch some big ones. My grandpa is coming down so I hope we can get into some fish! :D Fastlane if you read this I don't know if my dad has your number. Send it in private message if you want.

·
Registered
5 Posts
good luck at rocky this weekend it will be packed sat and sun the ohio region 5 bass tourny qualifier will be there!! over 90 boats so expect a crowd

1 - 11 of 11 Posts