close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Going fishing this weekend!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by carphunter, May 13, 2004.

1. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

Goin fishin this weekend. Don't know where to go. Any suggestions anyone? We might go to Rocky Fork. I have heared from traphunter the big ones have been hiiten pretty good. :eek: Hey Fastlane if you read this I will tell my dad to give you a call so we can go catch us some big cats. :D . Ihope we can go soon. Its been a long time since we all have been fishing together. Good luck fishin to you and all the members!

2. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Good luck where every you end up going! I'll be at West Branch for the Carp Anglers Group Carp-In, and the OGF Spring get-together :)

3. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Carphunter, good luck. Dont let your poles get in. :rolleyes:

4. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

Are you fishin or is it just a get together? Good luck if you fish. Catch a big one! :D Do you have any suggestions for catfish bait(what to use)?

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I'll be fishing and socializing at the same time :D Wonders of Euro gear :D

Depends on what kind of cats you are going for. This time of year cut shad can be killer if you can find any.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

cut shad will catch channels and flatheads this time of year, I just went out and caught some...You must have a castnet to get shad.

7. traphunter

traphunter Guest

:p Yes Tom, use the shad.

8. catking

catking Banned

Good luck to you carphunter !!! THE CATKING !!! :)

9. I could see my way to a Rocky Fork outing this weekend? But I may have to work this Saturday.

10. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

I hope you can go roadman, and good luck if you do. Flathunter I will be sure to use some shad this weekend. I hope to catch some big ones. My grandpa is coming down so I hope we can get into some fish! :D Fastlane if you read this I don't know if my dad has your number. Send it in private message if you want.

11. good luck at rocky this weekend it will be packed sat and sun the ohio region 5 bass tourny qualifier will be there!! over 90 boats so expect a crowd