close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Going Catfishing Tonight

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fisherman5567, Aug 11, 2007.

1. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

I am going catfishin tonight! Not exactly sure where as of now, but i was thinking of going to a lake on WPAFB. (i can get on). If anyone is interested in going, pm me and i will send you my phone number. Also, I might be going to Taylorsville Dam, any suggestions on a place are welcome.

2. Love To Go But Im Goin Cattin Down At Rocky Fork Tonite Good Luck!!!

Get Fish Or Die Tryin'!!!:b

3. Does Taylorsville Dam have night fishing? I was kicked out of there about 2-3 weeks ago around 11pm. I'm going both Cat and Bass fishing tonight at Eastwood Metro. I was at Eastwood last night and around 11pm-12:30am the bass we're hitting at almost everycast from the shore.

my brother and i were using poppers and black jigs on the left side of where the docks are.

4. Where Were You Fishin At Last Night At Eastwood....i Left Shortly After 830. Lol I Got My License Checked

5. haha that's funny. the only place i've had my license checked was at eastwood.

but yeah... do you know there the boating docks are? it's about 1/3 of a mile in from the entrance on the right...there is a sign that says BOATS only. just park in the parking lot and walk down. it's nice there because of the lights. as long as you don't fish on the middle dock, you should be fine. i've been yelled at by some people in the past but it's a great catfishing spot.

6. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

I saw some folks fishing down at eastwood on my way home around 1030 or so. you headin out tonight ajangsta04?

7. yea i was planning on it. not sure if im going to be there at 7 or at 1030

im supposed to be getting new brakes on my car today.