close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gofishohio?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tomb, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomb

tomb Tom B.

I used to use gofisohio to get reports and learn new things. Did anyone else here use that site? Can you tell me what happened to it? It was a good site. This one seems almost identical.

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Many here used to go there. It sort of fizzled out, no point in rehashing it. Time to move on to OGF.
    This site is much more improved. Welcome to Ohio Game Fishing.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I 2nd what Jim said.

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

I used to use that site too. I dont even think it really exists anymore except as a shell of its former self.

This site is like that site but MUCH better. Work your way around the site for a few days and you'll see what I mean.

Theres a lot more features here that werent on that site. A good crew of guys who used to use that site put their heads together and came up with some awesome ideas and new features at this site, which they created.

Welcome aboard.

5. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

This site is a hell of a lot better!

6. Welcome aboard tomb. There were some good times in the past there, but it's time to move onward and upward to bigger and better things. This IS the BEST multi-species fishing website in Ohio, bar-none. Lots to see and do, and more on the way, TRUST ME. Glad you made it by and jump right in with any reports, tips, secret spots...(just kidding) :D

Anyway, glad you made it over.

7. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

You will see some old faces here. We are trying to apply the concept of "continuous improvement" here. You will see Outings, and everything else from there plus a ton of new things we have thought of as well. :)

8. i thought that the site kinda died when they started to ask people to pay $12 to post per year.

9. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Welcome to Ohio Game Fishing. Enjoy your stay!

10. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Welcome. Glad you found us. WE have done many things in the short time we have been on-line with many, many more things to come. Enjoy the site.

11. catking

catking Banned

I echo what all the others have stated. Welcome to the OhioGamefishing site. We are glad to have you as a member. CATKING :)

12. JV1

JV1

it was howard sterns fault... he started all this :D

13. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

you had to go there JV....haha....but we know thats not what started it.

flash--------------------------out

14. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

hey now.........

you know it is all jay lenos falt ;) ...............jim :eek:

15. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Enough about that site guys. We won't go there. Time to move on. Both this site and JV's are here to enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.