Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"I sat by the river" N.Mc
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday afternoon at Stonelick Lake will be the anual GO WITH THE FLOW benefit for the American Cancer Society and the Prostate Cancer Coalition One Million dollar challenge. Donation $10 per person or $15 per family. There will be games, fly fishing demos, Survivor games, Canoe/kayak demos, (over 100 boats available) lake tours and much more. Please stop by check it out should be a blast. 12 noon to 4pm. Hope to see you there. S

·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to bump this. Should be a real good time for the whole family and for a great cause. Thanks S

·
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was great, Alot of fun, It was real windy so helping with casting was tough for the new people but overall it was great. alot of boaters turned out it looked like a big turn out for them and they raised a good amount of money for the cause's. Maybe you can make it next year. Fished hard all morning today and did not turn a fish. Found carp and was sneaking up on them and tripped so much for that. Then found another group of about 20 fish working a mud flat. Made it up to them and fished a little cray no luck so decided to try a leach pattern and proceeded to drop a fly box in the water tangle up in my second rod and had to chase the box. fish were spooked. It was actually quite comical. Awsome day on the river though. Also I did not get out as early as I had hoped and was watching something crushing top water but just out of reach. Lasted about 1/2hour so I would say bright and early is the ticket. S

1 - 4 of 4 Posts