close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go Steelers!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by Rooster, Jan 23, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

It is time for Rottenburger to suffer his 1st loss! :D

But I really expect the Steerlers to win.

2. WOohooooo Steelers! I'm sittin here typing on the laptop and watching the game!

They aren't looking too hot. They better get with the program!

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Ha ha ha 24-3 at halftime!

4. I fear that the Patriots are just too much for the rookie tonight.

5. It was a good run for my Steelers and a good year for Roethlisberger. I feel very confident in our football squad for the coming years. Which is alot more than I can say for you Browns fan's out there! :eek: :D

Anyway, its been a good year of football gang. Bring on the draft and preseason! :D

6. Man, I hate to see my favorite team, the Steelers, end like that! Seemed like the turnovers and Patroits playing a complete game was too much. They really limited the impact of Pittsburgh's run game. And Big Ben didn't start off to hot, but winning tonight was alot to ask of the rookie. Guess I'll have to wait for next year.

7. undefinedundefinedundefined

GONE

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. catking

catking Banned

It's not that they played a bad game, it's the fact that they played a team that was better and made them look bad. But the Steelers will be back. Problem is, the Patriots are very young, and also will be back...... Great Year for the Steelers........ CATKING

9. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

The Burg didn't get the license number of the truck that ran over them! So, how does the best defense in the league give up 41 points???? Me thinks the Steelers choked under the leadership of their rookie QB (Roethlisberger). It was the "Mighty Bengals" who first exposed this team's weaknesses. :D (We can chock up two losses for the Steelers next year already) ;)
    As was previously stated, the best team in the NFL is usually identified by winning the Superbowl, so now we know it's not the Steelers! :eek: They made a good run at it and the rook had an excellent season and he'll only get better.
    It was good to see the Dillionator score on his 25 yard scamper into the end zone too (Hate the game, not the player). :D

Who Dey! :D

10. catking

catking Banned

I liked it when in the first few minutes that the Steelers had the ball, Bettis was already starting with the head shake and trash talkin . I saw a few Patriots pointing at him and after a few hard hits and a fumble, Bettis changed his tune . Did you all catch the suttle little " spike " from Dillion after his TD run ? He blasted the Steelers emblem that was painted on the surrounding fence with the football. I had to chuckle...... :D .CATKING