close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go Reds!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bassnpro1, May 25, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

The reds just won their seventh straight and ten of their last 11! Ken griffey jr had another HR, he has one in the last three games. Lets hope they can keep it up.

2. Yeah wilson just got another win too(7-0). They have been real fun to watch lately it will be interesting to see if they can continue to keep up in a tough division.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I am happy for them, hope they can keep it up.

4. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Best record in the NL and second best record over all. Anaheim has 1 or 2 games on them overall. Go Reds :D

5. Of course the year I didn't buy tickets and they are winning. I am once again proud to say I'm a Reds fan.

fishintiger

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Remember back in the 80's when the Bengals did so good?
    Everyone was a Bengals fan that year too. :D
    I wish someone would pay me millions to play a game. :eek:
    It must be a wonderful thing to work a few years out of school and be set financially for the rest of your life.
    I'm glad they're having a good season, people were complaining about the team right along the first games. They'd interview fans about the new ballpark & they said things about the team. I hope they are eating crow & singing praises now. :p

7. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Sorry guys, but the Astros are the team to beat in the NL Central. The Reds will give a good run though. Should be a heck of a lot more interesting than the AL Central. :(

8. "the Astros are the team to beat in the NL Central"

And the Reds just did....four in a row :D

9. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

It's a long season.......!

10. Especially if you're an Indians fan! :p

Just pulling your chain of course, chances are the Reds will come back to their pitcher's history by the end of the year but by gosh I am gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

11. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

i always liked the reds.dad use to take us down to see them back in the 70's when they were soooo good!for my birthday one year he got us a pair of tickets and the seats were right behind home plate,we usually sat up so high in the red seats that had to shoo the pigeons away!!!!out of all the games we went to that one sticks out in my memory the best. :)

12. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

"Especially if you're an Indians fan!"

...or a Browns fan. :(

Looks like Jr. has finally woke up. Hopefully for the Reds sake, he can stay healthy for more than a couple of weeks.

13. My dad also took us to Reds games in the 70's when I was a kid. Remember watching them play the Braves and getting to see Hank Aarron play. He had the only run for the whole game. Hit a triple and stole home on a wild pitch.

Go Reds!

14. catking

catking Banned

I like the Reds. I grew up with them. But Worm Man is probably correct :rolleyes: There is no way the Reds or any body else for that matter can out distance Houstons pitching staff. Same and the Angels, the Oakland A's will win that division with their pitching. CATKING