close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go Fish Ohio

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by kingcrappie, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingcrappie

kingcrappie Member

I see The Go Fish Ohio web site is down again last time it was down for weeks. And they are actually charging people to use the site. I would be pissed if I was one of them. They could at least tell you ahead of time. :mad:

2. Dingo

Dingo

Was just a matter of when, not if, it would crash and burn. The 'pay-to-play' model doesn't work, even with the promise of tools to make the payments worthwhile. Someone tried the same thing pertaining to steelhead fishing in northeast Ohio over a year ago, offering more than GFO ever offered (like streamside web-cams) and didn't take long to go under, with some folks money, once the subscription service was started. This is a big internet -- there's always somewhere else (and sometimes better) to go.

3. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Since the inception of OGF, I haven't really visited GFO since then, other than the one time I tried posting there, of which I found out I was no longer allowed to post for some reason. Regardless of that, GFO is in the past and long gone, we now have a new and better place to hang out at. It wouldn't bother me if I never heard the letters GFO again. Long live my new home, OGF!!!!!

stormchaser------------------------------------------out

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Again, enough talk of GFO.

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Guys do us a big favor and let GFO go. We've ask before to not slam any other site on here. We all understand what's going on and have heard enough. WE started this site to give everyone another choice for information. I'll leave this open for now but if anything else is posted in a negitive way it will be locked. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.