close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go Cavs!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by tenrds, Jun 3, 2007.

1. CAN I GET A HELL YEA FOR THE CAVS!!

and on a side note, took three man ticket saturday on the east side of the pack of boats about a mile nne of the toledo water intake. hottest color was a dark green 3/8 or 1/2 ounce parish pea. hoppin a long the bottom. took probably 10 of 18 on that alone. 17-21" fish, took about 5 hours but it was a nice day.

WAY TO GO CLEVELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :) :p :eek:

tenrds

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

way to go one those walleye.

that being said.. IM A SPURS FAN!!! i have been since the dog days with ADMIRAL DAVID ROBINSON...we were both in the navy together. same duty station. no, we didn't hang out. im sorry to tell all the cavs fans...no, no, no!

3. Way to go CAVS but I think we have are hands full with Duncan and the rest of spurs...

4. will227

will227 Love 2 Fish

I'll be takin the cavs in gm 1

5. And I thought I was a loner! Spurs in 5!

6. ezbite

HAHAHAHA!!!

7. I'm glad no one takes the cavs serious. Spurs better be ready for a fight.

I think the Cavs can suprise them.

GO CAVS!!!!!!:D

8. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Wont be a surprize to me. I watched both games they played this season. If WE put E Snow on Ginoboli, we can beat them. Who's up for a boat parade on Erie to celebrate our NBA champions?:D

9. ezbite

my brother lives in cleveland, so i'll put him on the bow with the cavs flag (if the cavs make it next year, this year...no chaunc:D )

10. count me in on the parade! Can't wait for the cavs to bring the much deserved respect of Cleveland back.

Spurs will be tough, but the CAVS are hungry like a :B

GO CAVS!!!!!!!!

11. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

GO CAVS, God winning this would be a dream come true to Ohio, expecially NE Ohio. Lebron is hungry he will do what he needs to do to bring this title home.

12. Here Is A Sports Thread In The Lake Erie Section, And There Is A Cave Run Lake Kentucky Thread In The Southeast Section.