Ohio Game Fishing banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Great team Win! Everyone contributed- Sermon, O- line, D- Line, QB, just everyone
By the way- just let Borland do the talking in the interviews- impressive
Give Lawrence some $$$ so he can take those Bama dudes out drinking at the Heisman awards

·
Multi Species Angler
6,085 Posts
I was wrong, and I am very happy with this team's fire! They got after it from the word go and never let up!!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
wow, that player skalski has been ejected twice this season for targeting and clemson had another guy suspended for the first half for the same thing. what does swinney recruit.....goons?

·
Registered
16,656 Posts
Thank God for the OSU transfers. Where would they be w/o Fields and Sermon?

Reactions: Smitty82

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
well from what i saw this season bama and clemson were pretty much even on talent and as a team, both beat ND but the buckeyes are not ND.....GO BUCKS
I agree it's going to be a very good game with both teams The buckeye will be the best team we faced BUT ROLL TIDE ROLL

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,308 Posts
Pure domination start to finish!
Bring on bama
Well, not totally. When Clemson marched right down the field for a TD on their first possession, I got a bad feeling. But then TOSU answered right back. I thought OK! That's more like it.

What I really liked was that Ryan Day had Fields throwing bombs down the field when they were up 21! Yeah, we're going to bury you! Shoot your mouth off some more Dabo! If TOSU is 11th where does that put Clemson? 23rd?

·
Registered
367 Posts
If there's one thing that can be learned, this weekend, On any given day, there is a hand full of teams that can put a whoopin on you, Alabama, Clemson TOSU, and a few others, sooo best to keep your thoughts to yourself, until after the Game. Unless you have a Taste for Crow! Just a year ago LSU was pulling the Strings

121 - 140 of 154 Posts