1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
IO !!!!

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,087 Posts
I'm hoping the game is still on tomorrow! Haven't heard anything different.

Reactions: KaGee

·
Registered
754 Posts
Just got back from moving the daughter back home from loseagain. That what I call that team! Wore my Ohio state shirt there proudly!!

·
Registered
16,392 Posts
O H

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Sure don't look like a championship team. Two games in a row with large first half leads and have to hang on in second half to win. Defense needs a lot of work. And Fields worse day by far.

·
On the back 9 and loving it!
9,087 Posts
Too close for comfort! Indiana is for real, but still. D secondary kept making bad reads and missed tackles. Indiana kept running those "pick" routes and TOSU never figured that out. You can bet that they'll see a lot of that in their upcoming games! Fields was playing undisciplined football with too many chancy throws. I know you don't want to take the sack, but it's better than giving up the ball. Hope Master Teague's ankle is OK.

·
Registered
929 Posts
buckeye fan sinse the archie griffen days when i was in grade school, and what i saw today was 2 average defenses hoping thier offense would out score the other one. fields hope for the heisman took a big hit today, after a few picks and a few sacks he looked like a deer in the headlights. the run game finally showed up but the secondary looked horrible.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Sure don't look like a championship team. Two games in a row with large first half leads and have to hang on in second half to win. Defense needs a lot of work. And Fields worse day by far.
Top 4 team my hiney. This my finally be the year TOSU loses to a pathetic team from up North. Sure hope not,but I'm not impressed at all

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Even the last few years when TOSU had a decent defense they would give up the long play and would ultimately hurt them.
A win is a win but that did not help their rankings yesterday as much as it helped Indianas i think they will move up

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'm not going to say Ohio is going to put a beat down on that team....I think it will be a better game with McNamara if he plays like he did yesterday. He looked way better then Milton!! If Ohio plays up to their potential they should win but this is still a rivalry and Michigan has nothing to lose with 3 losses already. We need to get past Illinois and state first. I hate playing Illinois they give us trouble a lot!

·
1,801 Posts
I'm not going to say Ohio is going to put a beat down on that team....I think it will be a better game with McNamara if he plays like he did yesterday. He looked way better then Milton!! If Ohio plays up to their potential they should win but this is still a rivalry and Michigan has nothing to lose with 3 losses already. We need to get past Illinois and state first. I hate playing Illinois they give us trouble a lot!

Who is this "Ohio" that you speak of??

·
Registered
573 Posts
And you say that because they only beat a good Indiana team by 7 that previously beat the team up north by 17? :unsure:
I say that because TOSU consistently plays a great quarter & a half then they go right into the tank the rest of the game. Have you watched their last few games? I rest my case

1 - 19 of 19 Posts