close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Go Bucks!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BuckeyeTom, Aug 23, 2004.

1. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

Just had to say it!!!!! ;) :D :cool:

Howdy all. Hope the fishing has been good to everyone.

Can't wait for some Buckeye Football and the fall fishing.

2. BuckeyeTom

What kind of year do you expect out of the Bucks?

3. no. 1-----undefeated

4. You're kidding, right??? UNDEFEATED??!!??? BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAIL TO THE VICTORS is all I'm going to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. I think the Bucks have a chance to make another BCS bowl run. Some "ifs" in the personnel, but "if" they contain TA & win @ NC State, and escape with a win @ Purdue they'll be playing a BCS bowl again. I think that is a good and achievable goal for this year's team. Anything else is just gravy! :D

6. Bucks wont get past my fav. little M team up north. Michiagan #1 in the big 10

7. u'r only off one no. about fishinton. should have read #11

8. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

yeah boy!!! those meatchicken fans are REAL popular around here.
    we get alot of funny looks on our mushroom trips with the osu flag flying over the top of the truck while driving.
    i hope ohio state beats those girls from up north like rented mules this year!!!

9. Better hope they can even get past "The Herd" after they stampede into town!!!!

Once again "HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!!!!"

10. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

the Bucks will absolutely crush the meatchickens....
    To HeLL with them "M" fans..:):p

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

One game at a time, tressle needs to open up the offense a little this year.

12. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

Better stick with "little M team" since you blue fans can't even spell their name correctly.

13. BuckeyeTom

I know there are a bunch of questions as to how the young players will fall into place, but I'm hoping for more offense and a stable defense. I believe if we get that we can have about the same season as we did last year. Gotta admit that Wisconsin and Michigan are the better of our opponents, but no true Buckeye Fan ever makes a case for losing to Meatchicken until the game is over!

I love the fact that with a couple losses last year and some new faces as starters the media refers to us as a re-building program,lol. Keep thinking that way! ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

MY PREDICTION---- 11-2 or 10-3 depends on where we end up in the post season. A nice surprise is welcome though!

Lotta eyes on Mr. AJ Hawk to have a great year! Future looks bright at that linebacker position. Would be sweet to see that. Would also be sweet to see our senior running backs step it up! I just hope that the QB job does'nt turn into a Joe Jermaine/Stanley Jackson all over again,lol.

14. My poor dazed and confused M-loving friends. There is no way Tressel will lose to Michigan this year.
    1. Its a home game
    2. Tressel won't ever lose two in a row to that team up north.

15. As non-flashy as Krenzel was, I think we will take him for granted. I'm expecting a 2 or 3 loss regular season.

16. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

All I have to say is....C section, row 16, seats 31-32........goodbye bearcats!!! Sept 4, 2004, continuing the legacy!!!

17. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i believe there maybe one loss but it sure the the hell issnt going to be to michigan......and they are still going to to be tops in the BCS 2nd or 3rd....and i know how some feel about it but i am a die hard OSU and Big 10 fan i only dislike mishigan one day of the year every other day i root for them as well..... in all honesty i think michigan is going to have a ruff year i think they will win games but they will have to fight for them maybe 2 losses...the only thing i did like about michigan is that they are ALWAYS over rated they are an awsone team but not the team of the centry like some boast them to be................ on the other end of the spectrum the buckeye are always under rated again not the team or the centry but not the bottom of the dung heap like some make them out to be...."thats just my opinion but i could be wrong"(dennis miller).......2talltim..................GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. catking

catking Banned

First of all it sure is GREAT !!! to see BuckeyeTom posting something. Secondly- The Buckeyes will lose possibly 1 game, and they will play in the big game again. Their defense will see to that. Have we all forgotten " There is NO WAY the Bucks can beat Miami"? Defense wins PERIOD. And the Bucks are one of the best in the nation.......... THE CATKING !!!

19. I think this years deffense will be even better than last year. The linebackers are AMAZING and the d-line has some talent that will come close to what they had last year. A lot of young d-b's but I think they can get the job done since teams will have to keep a tight end in to help protect the QB, but he will still be under pressure, and the d-b's will get lots of help from that great linebacker crew. The offense will be lucky to put 14 points on the board per game. There wont be much of a running game again this year but the big D will have them in great field position and Nugent will be the most valuable asset. I think Holmes will have GREAT season if we have a QB that can get the ball to him and an O-line that can give him the time he needs. I look for lots of close games this year but for the Buckeyes to come out on top in most of them. They last few years with OSU and LSU have proven what wins chamionships, DEFENSE!

20. As far as Krenel not being flashy, who cares, he was my favorite QB that I have seen play for OSU. We wont see a QB as tough as him and one who has the desire to win as much as he did for a long time. I have an autographed 8x10 glossy of him after the Michigan game in 02 where he was on top of everyones shoulders in the middle of the shoe after everyone stormed the field, its awsome.