close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gmr

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by Zfish, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey guys I just wanted to give a heads up. GMR is full of carp right now. At least in the West Carrolton area. :) Not sure on the cats but I have seen a ton of carp and even some pike. Im hoping to do some fishing this weekend. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a pike even :D

2. Thanks for the heads up. My work schedule won't allow to fish the next few days and my other free days I'm going on a carp trip up to Lake Erie. If it wasn't for all of that, I'd run up there and give it a shot. Are these carp above or below the West Carrolton Dam? How big are the pike?

3. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

GMR Guy.. The pike were mostly on the small side. Biggest one Im estimated was 24 to 30 inches (maybe) I guess we were above the dam. It was the 1st time I have been on the water there and it was night time. I plan on going out on it this weekend. I'll have better details for you since it will be in daylight.

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Oh, I thought you said Crap, 'cause all of us know that sometimes the Mighty GMR can go to Crap! I wish I was going to be in town, but i'm not.