close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

GMR Today-Plus a Q for the Middletown guys

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 26, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well I fished my old favorite spot for the last time today. The river has just changed in that location in the last 3 years, and I've had enough of it. Today, of corse it was really up, but thats expected. I'll continue to fish the general area for Smallies, but I think I'm done for cats.

Pic from a normal Summer Day

[​IMG]

Early Spring (was like this last year too)

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5067&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

Now for the Middletown guys...... I actually drove up there w/ my son this evening. We got there around 5:00PM. I am sure this is no secret spot since its smack dab in the middle of town, but can anyone tell me anything about the spot?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love how easy it was to get to, since I had Drew w/ me. I felt like I was safe, which is something that just doesnt happen in the Dayton area anymore.

GMRKatman, I told Drew that we should have called you & see if you & your girl wanted to meet up. We were going to West Carrllton, but I got a wild hair & decided to look for somewhere in Middletown. Man, it took me forever just to find the river! I didnt go down enoug on 122, then went north on 4 too much. I think we drove over 50 miles from Fairborn to there, we were so messed up.

2. H2O Mellon

I have no idea why it didnt put the pics in, I followed Jims directions. I've tried 3 times, I wonder why I cant do this? I cant even right click & get the prperties button, I ahve to use the "FILE" drop down menu, I guess it's due to SBC's browser.---MR. Fish Ohio, HELP!

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Do I have to show you everything...My gosh I have shown you how to catch boat loads of cats, and now this ;)

4. H2O Mellon

Ha! It didnt do it for you either! or at least I dont see the pic, just a link!

5. flathunter

Next time your in Chillicothe I will bring you in and give you free lessons on posting pics :D

6. H2O Mellon

Dang it! Thats what I want! (the date is wrong on my cam Is ee)

7. H2O Mellon

I really need it Jack, honestly. I know that freakin tutorial fron beginning to end I think.

8. flathunter

Bryan, pull up your pic, click on properties cut or copy the address, and then click on the postage stamp looking thing, a box will appear, get rid of the letters that are already in the box if any, and put you address of your pic in the box, then click ok.

9. flathunter

I want to fish this spot, but I see it does no longer exist :mad:

[​IMG]

10. flathunter

I take it you took your usual skunking today?

11. H2O Mellon

12. H2O Mellon

thats still a good carp spot

13. H2O Mellon

yes it is, took forever for me to find it!

14. H2OMellon- We definetely need to get together soon. Maybe one day without the kids so we can do as much scouting as fishing. Like I told you before I would have to show you some of the spots I told you about since I really could not give easy directions. I found a new place here in Middletown, now I just have to get permission to fish/park there.

15. H2O Mellon

Thats sounds like a plan to me! We didnt even plan on ending up there on Sat, just sort of happened! Let me know when you have some time.

16. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

You are putting in the wrong addy for one, and (two) I don't think you put it in the right place. Let me walk you through it.
    You are putting the addy for the page vs. the actual picture. (use this address- http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/photopost/data/500/21GMR-Middle1-med.JPG) Right click right on top of the picture not on the page, put your cursor in the middle of it before you right click, then highlight and copy the http address. Next come back to your post & click on the little yellow icon (Insert Image) above the posting window, That will open another little window, paste your picture's http addy into it.......walla !!!! :eek:

[​IMG]

17. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

The picture addy (on this site anyway) will always end with a .JPG