Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
64 Posts
High five Connor. I have struggled the last few times I have been down there.

Made it down there for the 4th July with some night crawler early in the morning. Managed four nice channel cats but no major smallies.

Dummy me, early in the morning I picked up the wrong box out of my boat on the way out. So when I lost the rig on the bottom, I was SOL. I tied on a tiny fat A style crank and managed one white bass, one dink smallie, and one dink saugeye. Sure beats a day at home painting!:eek:

Rick

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last two evenings have not been nearly as productive. Caught a few rock bass and the littlest smallie I have ever seen. Oh well, still relaxing.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Nice catch Sconner. I'll be honest, even though they may not be to your standards, your posts always make me gealous. Good job man, keep on catchin' 'em. Ill be at rocky fork this weekend, hopefully I will have something worth showing.

-Wags

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flybywags - Hope you have a great day at Rocky Fork! On my catches... I have more luck than skill.

·
All Species Trophy Hunter
241 Posts
I hit the GMR between Sidney and Piqua yesterday evening for 3 hours and got 6 smallies (mostly small ones 12-14"), five rock bass, and one 25" Pike. Had another pike hit my spinnerbait, but he wouldn't take it. I am going to fish north of Sidney tomorrow; see if I can find some big smallmouth.

Good fishing.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i fish the great miami... near eggleston park or obergiesing
formerly dravo park... i caught a drum at obergiesing on a night crawler
no small or large mouth bass

1 - 10 of 10 Posts