Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Annyong!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just started targeting smallmouth this year and this is my best so far. I measured it against my rod handle and figured it was 14 inches. I was using a Strike King Sexy Shad. Seeing how location(s) is a hot topic on the board lately, I'll just say I was on the east bank of the GMR somewhere between Sidney and Cleves.

Attachments

·
Annyong!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks. It was a series 3, he grabbed it when I was just about to pull it up and cast again so I only had to "fight" him for about 8 feet or so. I kinda' felt like I cheated. ;)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've just started targeting smallmouth this year and this is my best so far. I measured it against my rod handle and figured it was 14 inches. I was using a Strike King Sexy Shad. Seeing how location(s) is a hot topic on the board lately, I'll just say I was on the east bank of the GMR somewhere between Sidney and Cleves.
The stones are a giveaway (at least for the general region) if you know anything about geology. ;)

·
Annyong!
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The stones are a giveaway (at least for the general region) if you know anything about geology. ;)

Curse you Yeti! :mad: You're bound and determined to find my super secret spot to catch a "somewhat respectably sized bass".:D

Damn rocks...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Curse you Yeti! :mad: You're bound and determined to find my super secret spot to catch a "somewhat respectably sized bass".:D

Damn rocks...
LOL at the moment I'll take ANYTHING!!!! The last 5 trips have been goose eggs all around. Might have to go out to the farm and toss a worm to get a few quick bass and refresh my memory on what it feels like to actually catch a fish. :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts