Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went fishing last night after work out back behind the house, didn't want to get too far away before it started raining. The water clarity is starting to look a lot better, but with the rain last night and more to follow this week , who knows what it will look like by the weekend. Just threw the zulu around for awhile in an eddy next to some rapids. I had a few nibbles, but no takers. I did finally manage one hammer handle that had a really bright green color to it, but that was it. I tired a couple of other spots and even switched to a rebel craw for the last few casts and nothing. Then it started to rain so I went home and had a cold Bud.

Fish on..........

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[/IMG]Fishing was a little slow this year due to water temps still being cold. Had to really work to catch some decent smallies. I was able to find a few in the 4 to 5 pound class though.

·
Biggest Member
409 Posts
I had a similar experience with early June, depends on the spring they have. Summer solstice was usually a good week to go, if my friends could get that week off from work. That is still some good size smallies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts